Our client is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. They provide services from IT -hybrid IT and cloud, hosting and managed services for your business to High-speed Internet, TV and Voice for homes and corporates.
Responsible for managing business development activities for high-profile named accounts and/or specific market segment(s) that lead to the expansion and growth of new business. Accountable for the coordination and strategy on assigned key account(s). Responsible for the overall development and implementation of the account plan.
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Broadens and deepens existing customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning as well as retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company's entire product suite. May have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services.
- Drives account management responsibilities including solution creation, solution offering, configuration management, order issuance, service delivery, service management, and revenue recognition. Demonstrates a balance of strategic and tactical thought leadership.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- More than 7 years solid and relevant sales experience in Global Carriers
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
- Ability to be flexible working in different time zone to work with oversea's counterparts.
- Ability to do hunting.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred