Our client is the leading provider of cloud software for financial and accounting functions. It was named a 2017 ‘Market Leader in Financial Close Management’ by FeaturedCustomers.com. They are named one of the Best Workplaces in Technology by consulting firm Great Place Work and Fortune magazine.
They are seeking an aggressive Business Development Representative (BDR) to support their sales teams in APAC
- BDR is responsible for daily lead generation and lead qualification in support of various marketing campaigns and activities. BDR generates new leads through consultative conversations with inbound inquiries and cold calling efforts. BDR analyzes each prospects' needs and creates a strong business case to underscore the value & ROI of our software solution. This role supports Enterprise and Mid-Market sales teams in the APAC/Singapore region in conjunction with Solutions Consultants in building pipeline, developing sales qualified leads and tracking lead hand-offs to close deals.
BDR supports Enterprise and Mid-Market sales by qualifying inbound inquiries and performing outbound prospecting to develop sales qualified leads (SQLs).
- Qualify and develop marketing generated in-bound leads and respond to product inquiries from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website programs, call-ins, email, conferences and other channels.
- Generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)s through outbound prospecting into target leads and organizations
- Work with prospects to thoroughly understand their needs and align their needs with our solution.
- Actively understand our technology, solution and industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI of our solution.
- Handle software capability questions in the sales process.
- After qualifying prospects, coordinate handoff to Sales Executive.
- Meet monthly and quarterly activity, SQL production, and close rate objectives.
- Fully support marketing programs through outbound promotion and active follow up of leads generated from activities.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with potential customers in SalesForce.com.
- Provide accurate weekly SQL forecasts to management.
- Highly motivated and outgoing
- At least 4 years of business development, sales or related experience.
- Ability to proactively work with other senior managers to ensure alignment with business development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Open-minded and willing to learn.
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals.
- Some accounting knowledge (degree or job experience) preferred.
- Experience in working with companies in South East Asia preferred
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS ecosystem preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business preferred.