Our clients is an established system Integrator who provides enterprises with custom-built technology solutions they need to keep their business running seamlessly. They partners with Technology leaders, offering solutions aligned with customer engagement, Big Data and Cloud computing initiatives.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) based in Singapore is expected to represent the company and its solution offerings to drive and expand the territory accounts to achieve both financial and non-financial objectives. The successful candidate is responsible for developing new customer relationships and enhancing existing ones, and act as the clients' trusted advisor for their business transformation and information technology decisions.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans in assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Develop, manage and report pipeline accurately.
- Manage and track customer relationships and transactional information in a CRM.
- Establish & maintain a strong and trusted client relationship.
- Collaborate cohesively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Acquire new accounts and identify new opportunities.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Minimum 5 years enterprise software sales experience accompanied with strong track record.
- Strong presentation & communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys networking and negotiation.
- Ability to identify, influence & negotiate with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities.
- Experience in managing both transactional and strategic sales.
- High-energy, self-motivated and persistent.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in Cloud, Technology and Managed Services.
- Big Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Solution sales experience within the commercial sector.