Our client, a top cloud computing player is actively seeking a Business
Development Manager to be part of their rapidly expanding Training team to
meet the growing demand for their Training around the globe.
If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical
concepts to audiences at different stages, we’d like to speak with you.
This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will work closely with customers to craft training programs that
will drive adoption and usage of the Client’s cloud computing services. You
will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop
detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training
plans. You will also be fully engaged in all phases of the education sales
cycle. This includes identifying, qualifying and recommending the education
solution for clients and business partners, closing the opportunity, and
working with the team of highly qualfied trainers and operation team to ensure
successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post
sales client satisfaction results.This is a great opportunity to combine your
passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business
development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in
this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive
• Work closely with the Sales and Partner Teams to Provide Training
proposals for Customers and Partners.
• Develop training leads and manage them to closure
• Become proficient in the client’s Training legal terms & conditions in
order to execute training Statement of Work documents (SOWs).
• Work closely with clients to determine training requirements and build
detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate adoption of the
client’s clou computing services.
• Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless
execution of training plans.
• Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
Hong Imae, Senior Consultant, +65 96854563 (Mobile)
350 Orchard Road #16-03, Shaw House S238868. www.progressionsearch.com
• Evangelize the client’s Training & Certification at company and industry
• Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular
forecasts / business reviews to senior management.
• Good experience in business development, technical & pre-sales
experience, preferably in the IT industry.
• Prior experience in managing an Education P&L: Financial
Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
• Experienced in conducting Training Needs Assessments and
developing training plans.
• Experience in engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO
• Strong commercial experience and business acumen.Excellent Verbal
and Written Communication Skills
Preferred Requirements that would be very useful on the role
• Experience leading a team of technical professionals.
• A technical background in engineering or computer science.
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts.
• Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.