Our client is one of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security company in the industry. They are IT security vendor with combined hardware and software products, including network security, endpoint security, mobile security, data security and security management. Their mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape.
- Create and deliver partnership development plans with key managed partners. Establishing in-depth relationships with key partners.
- Develop and implement quarterly and yearly business plans with the partners
- Maintain strong relationship with partners at all levels and recruit new resellers.
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted local sales & marketing campaigns along with the partner community
- Manage and facilitate the training and enablement of managed partners
- To ensure that partners possess the highest level of technical and commercial knowledge, to supporting them in gaining respectable margins whilst maintaining the integrity of the Channel.
- Has 7-14 years of sales experience, combination of proven track record in relationship based channel account management.
- Possess good business acumen in channels sales management.
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry – highly preferred