Do you have the business savviness and the technical acumen necessary to help establish our client as the premier cloud provider?
As an Enterprise Account Manager focused on Philippines, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration across Philippines.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as with software developers and IT architects across both large enterprises and startups. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory
- Impact market awareness in the Philippines market
- Exceed set business objectives
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive enterprise account plan
- Manage large enterprise accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Develop case studies.
- Draft various business reports
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate to heavy travel
- Role is based in Philippines
- 10 - 15+ years of high tech business development experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English, native in Filipino
- Professional, ambitious, determined and results oriented mind set
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Basic knowledge of server technology
- Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a plus
- Knowledge of CRM
- BS/BA degree required, Masters or MBA degree is a plus
- Previous experience in high technology or B2B space