Our Client is a large security vendor, listed on the stock exchange and they are looking for a leader for the Greater China region where this person will be responsible for the overall strategy for Greater China (China, HK, and Taiwan) and its execution. The position reports directly to the APJ leadership and he or she will be a core member of the APJ Leadership team.
The key objective for the G. China GM is to establish a sales strategy for the 3 countries aligned to the overall strategy for our client as well as with local market context and opportunities, working closely with all functions effecting the business success of G. China to ensure they have products that are fit for those markets while in line with their corporate GTM strategy.
1. Build a G. China Strategy
2. Own Go-To-Market execution: Be responsible and accountable for to achieve the financial plan in G. China (Billings, Expense, EBITDA targets
3. People Management
4. Be part of APJ Core Leadership team to craft the direction and own the execution
- BS or BA required, MBA preferred as well as Technical background would be preferred
- Prior G. China leadership experience
- 10-15 years of end-user and channel sales experience, minimum 5 years at management level with experience of managing people managers and across all GTM functions
- IT security industry experience strongly preferred
- Proven channel sales track record
- Experience in building strong sales organizations
Skills and Behavior:
- Ability to influence at a senior executive level both internally and externally.
- Ability to act at both a strategic level as well as strong in operational execution
- Self-motivated and directed, have strong follow-up skills and pay close attention to details. Ability to meet set deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills combined with strong inter-personal skills and experience working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Uncompromising ethics and integrity
- Able to travel 50% of his/her time
- Location: G. China, with a preference for HK.
- Ideally a local candidate from the G. China region where he or she is fluent in Mandarin and English. In addition, Cantonese language skills would be ideal.