Our client is a UK MNC, their vision is to be recognized as the most valuable supporter of small and medium sized companies by creating freedom for them to succeed. They provide small and medium sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Their customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
- To perform the duty of Functional Consultant (Finance) for "The Company" suite of products, in the areas of Finance and accounting.
- To provide an elevated level of consulting and implementation services at client sites.
- Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining an elevated level of customer satisfaction
- To deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements
- To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to "The Company" Methodology
- To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
- To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
- To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
- To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
- To identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- After the initial ‘introduction period’ the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish
- You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment
- The Company's consultants work on site with customers across Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and Vietnam etc.…)
- Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory
- Travel outside the region may also be required for certain cases (30-35% travel)
- 10-12 years of ERP Implementation experience or experience of ERP from a client perspective (IT Manager, Analyst, Super-User etc.…)
- Strong knowledge in Finance and accounting
- Ideally has worked as accountant or Finance related role before
- A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision
- Develop confidence through the interaction with clients and colleagues
- Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications
- Acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem-solving skills
- Degree level education.
- Experienced working upon ERP systems, ideally as a Consultant (End-User also welcome to apply).