Our client is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, “The Company” officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on the Company’s own back-end technology platform.
The responsibilities will include:
- Focus on a set of Global Accounts in partnership with the Global Accounts Manager, mainly FSI accounts. The aim is to build mind share and broad use of all the company’s utility computing web services.
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects,
- Working across teams to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the company platform, and developing a deep expertise in the company technologies,
- Broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the company cloud platform.
- Regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises along with technical deep dive drive technical discussions to create world class systems for the company.
- Enjoy keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud.
- Speaking and presentation skills – Presentations, white boarding, large and small group speaking (English) and C-Level engagements.
- Technical – Web services development/deployment experience, and IT systems and network engineering experience.
- Operations and Security – Website/web services as well as traditional IT operations, management, and security and compliance experience.
- Economic and business – RFP/Acquisition support; market analysis; cost benefit analysis, etc.
- Experience in engaging enterprise class environment and complex architecture designs.
- Possess C-Level customer facing skills that will allow them to represent the company well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
- Should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes and have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers.
- Have a strong understanding of large scale cloud computing solutions.
- You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
- Have a passion for helping customers design large distributed systems.
- Have a knack for helping organizations understand application architectures and integration approaches, architecting advanced cloud-based solutions, and launching the build-out of those systems.
- One of those rare technologists with the consultative leadership skills to help guide major projects to success.
- More than 10 years of current solutions architecture (implementation/consulting) experience.
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customer environments is a must.
- Enterprise application and database architecture.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Good to Have
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries in the ASEAN region is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and Internet-related technologies highly desired.
- AWS specific experience a bonus.