Our client is a Asia’s Leader in Noise, Vibration & Heat Management Solutions provider.
- An individual contributor to handle key account development and analysis with growth strategy, sales and profit targets and plans
- Groom, guide and drive for successful and sustainable Global Key Account Management team.
- Define the industry product sales and marketing plan, and supervising sales and delivered results of the products to customers.
- Carries out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account and determine pricing structure for the client.
- Manages conflicts and comes up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Strong experience in foam, rubber and/or plastic components manufacturing in European consumer business including household appliances, personal care appliances and power tools.
- Technical background and interest is critical
- Agile thinking, strong business acumen and sales and marketing skills
- Strong established networking of relevant customer and suppliers' contacts will be an advantage
- Strong Leadership and excellence communication skills
- Has a strong understanding of the industry and excellent customer service skills.