Our client is one of the world’s leading travel technology companies, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands.
The company’s Global Partner Solutions Team (GPS) is looking for a dynamic leader to join our APAC team, the fastest growing region in the world, and lead a team of partnerships managers across South East Asia and India. As Sr Partnership Manager, South East Asia and India, you will make a direct and meaningful impact on Company’s P&L in the region working in an energetic and international environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
This role is responsible for the management and performance of the partnerships team in the region. Our diverse portfolio of partners include leading financial institutions, Airlines, loyalty programmes, and traditional affiliates amongst others. The Sr Partnership Manager, South East Asia & India will report to the Director of Partnerships for INSEA and Greater China based in Singapore.
- Own a partner channel P&L for the INSEA region and leading a team of partnership
- managers whilst utilising data to drive ongoing partner performance.
- Execute to GPS priorities in the region in line with Company’s Asia growth objectives.
- Guide the team to optimise each partner relationship to help position the company as the partner of choice in the industry.
- Create a pipeline of opportunities that are managed & reviewed monthly/quarterly to ensure a healthy and converting pipeline.
- Lead in all aspects of deal development - prospecting, scoping, negotiating and closing.
- Develop and nurture new and existing partner relationships.
- Work closely with Product, Legal, Finance and Analytics on the scoping, negotiation, implementation and ongoing management of partnerships in the region.
- Lead the sales process in the region to enhance existing partnerships and build strong long-term strategic commercial relationships.
- Drive day-to-day performance of GPS partnerships and work towards resolution of issues as they arise.
- Define and deliver financial results through insightful measurement and ROI analysis of the region and its major partners on an ongoing basis.
- Consistent track record in successfully managing key accounts in a B2B environment.
- Experience within the airline, travel technology/distribution industry preferred.
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape and technology trends in the region.
- Understand customer needs and identifying unmet or emerging needs across the travel category.
- In-depth understanding of cultural nuances across the region and ability to adapt business style accordingly.
- Proven track record in building and developing high-performing teams.
- Outstanding communication, sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, using data to identify underlying trends and make informed commercial decisions.
- Proven management experience, with ability to influence at all levels in a matrix organised, global company.
- Ability to operate independently and to manage to objectives and company’s goals.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing market environment.
- Strong customer focus and relationship-building skills.
- Approximately 20% travel, as partners and team members are based across South East Asia region.
- University degree; Masters preferred.
- Fluency in English required.