Our client is one of Asia’s leading managed security services provider and one of the fastest- growing security companies in Singapore.
They are looking to hire a Senior Manager, Product Management (Cyber Security).
1. Ownership of Client’s business objectives/Initiatives for the vendor/s; align these objectives and create a synergetic environment for effective execution.
2. Be a single point of coordination between vendors and client.
3. Provide market intelligence information/requirement on developments in the organisation and changes in market conditions that might affect demand for vendors’ products or services.
4. Work closely with vendors in the process of panning products, so that vendors can integrate their roadmap schedules with Client’s requirements.
5. Monitors and tracks certifications for maintenance of partners’ statuses.
1. At least 5 years of relevant working experience in cyber security.
2. A creative thinker with the ability to conceptualise.
3. Preferably with working knowledge on SIEM, Cloud, Managed Security Services, Operational Technology.
4. Deliver and prepare presentation to vendors/customers.
5. Able to evaluate and perform technical evaluation of products and services.
6. Able to work independently; meticulous and well-organised.
7. Good presentation and communication skills.
8. A good team player, work/coordinate closely with internal stakeholders in sales, pre-sales, post-sales and operation to understand and meet their requirements and expectations of vendors’ performance.
9. Competent in MS Office.
Good to have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security.
• Candidates with pre-sales experience is preferred.