Our client is the world’s largest technology distributor and the only IT distributor with operations globally.
They are hiring a position of APAC Manager, Vendor Management based in Singapore
Responsible for key vendor relationships for the Asia Pacific Region - align the business objectives and goals of Client with those of the key vendor/s in the region.
- Ownership of regional business objectives/Initiatives for the vendor/s; align these objectives with the countries and create a synergetic environment for effective execution.
- Scan and identify profitable new business opportunities for Client; collaborate with the country business owners for executional excellence through effective regional leverage.
- Examine every avenue of additional margins closely - maximize existing rebates and/or negotiate performance-based ramp regional rebates from vendor/s.
- Maintain MIS resources for periodic vendor reviews by Asia Pacific and worldwide Executive teams and act as a pro-active feedback point to the country teams.
- Collaborate with the Global Vendor Engagement team and regional teams in other geographies on all common vendor matters and represent Asia Pacific on related subjects.
- Be a single point of coordination for the business teams in the countries to share best practices; own up regional and global business activities such as response to RFIs, business proposals, events and any other business/marketing initiative.
- Escalation point at the region where cross-functional support is required. Ownership for time-bound resolution of all such escalations.
- Develop strategic initiatives with the vendor/s for the region on a continuous basis.
Good to have
- Professional experience in regional sales and/or business development
- Academic/Educational Background: Bachelor degree or above