Our client is a US MNC with a global presence in over 18 countries. Selling directly and through partners worldwide, they have established regional offices and development centers in Brazil, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico and Britain. As one of the market leaders in their space and in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for client management tools: providing IT systems, security, service, asset and process management solutions, they are currently seeking to identify a capable Sales Manager in Japan as part of their business growth.
- Develop and implement sales and account plans and close deals directly with customers and leverage on partners where appropriate.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets by acquiring new customers, up selling or cross selling to install base customers and manage the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with customers at the senior level executive levels.
- Work closely with internal field marketing and channel teams to build own pipeline.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure alignment and integration of sales and channel strategies, projects and programs for successful implementation and execution.
- Responsible for accurately updating the CRM tool.
- Good sales experience in the high technology industry, especially with a global MNC.
- Proven record in exceeding revenue targets consistently especially in closing sizable sales deals.
- Knowing how to identify, work closely with and influence key decision makers and work closely at the “C” levels.
- Able to work with internal team, such as Pre-sales, Implementation Consultants, Channel Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Renewal Sales and Sales Support/Operations etc.
- Has experience in using Salesforce.com to manage the sales cycle and forecasts.
- Preferable if have training in major sales methodology such as Target Account Selling.