Our client is one of Asia’s foremost managed security services provider and the fastest growing security companies in Asia.
They are hiring a Manager, Service Excellence (IT Service Management)
This position is responsible for identifying and executing against performance improvement opportunities, supporting successful implementations within the enterprise, and building people capabilities within the company, using contemporary performance improvement tools.
- Identify/facilitate the identification of areas for process improvement to ensure the continual suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the processes.
- Define and ensure adherence of ITSM processes, deploy tools to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of Operations.
- Charter for ITSM activities includes Problem Management and Change Management
- Manage the delivery of Problem and Change reports
- Schedule and facilitate regular quality management meetings to review service performance, and process performance and conformity, discuss quality matters, and review the progress and effectiveness of corrective/improvement plans.
- To support and facilitate audits and certification
- Chairing of Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to ensure change activities are scheduled/ delivered in a manner causing minimal impact to the business
- Conduct Problem review
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Change and Problem Management
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of ITIL v3 / ISO 20000 standards and procedures specific to Change, Configuration, Release, Problem and Incident Management
- Familiarity with change management/ communication elements of IT project implementation
- Expert computer proficiency and Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well in virtual team environments
- Strong initiative and the ability to self-start with high degree of initiative, urgency and follow through
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of company
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, possibly conflicting priorities and projects with flexibility; ability to adapt a changing work environment and responsibilities
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated sound judgment in administrative and procedural decisions within scope of established parameters
- Demonstrated ability to research information, gather data, analyze data, compile statistical information, and prepare reports
Good to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience