Our client is a US Workflow software vendor with offices in US, UK, Singapore and South Africa.
- Due to continued growth, “The Company” is looking for an Account (Sales) Manager in Singapore to join as a key member of the Sales team.
- The Account Manager's primary role is to generate new client revenue by selling “The Company” software and services.
- In this role you will capitalize on interest in and excitement around “The Company” platform and the innovative, value-driven solutions it provides.
- The Account Manager is responsible for both identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients in a large, multi-state geography.
- The Account Manager works closely with Technical Sales Specialists, Customer Account Managers, Partner Account Managers, Inside Sales Representatives and Channel Partners to attain or over-achieve prescribed software and services revenue targets.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue objectives.
- Create and maintain Account and Territory level plans Work with Account Development Representatives and Marketing team to define unified sales and marketing campaigns Work with Partner Account Managers to identify Partner coverage needs – technical and/or geographical.
- Work with Technical Specialists to ensure product demonstrations and POC’s are well matched to clients’ needs and interests Maintain accurate and up to date information in Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecast revenue Work with Partner Account Manager to manage Partner pipeline for your territory and/or assigned accounts
- Coordinate with technical resources as necessary to support Partner or direct sales Participate in marketing activities and events as needed Be a strong team member and enjoy winning in a team environment
- 7-10 years’ relevant software sales experience, preferably in a partner sales environment Experience selling to C- level executives
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
- Strong regional market knowledge a plus
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, communication, decision making and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with cross functional audiences with command of "The Company" technology.
- Documented ability to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- Ability to balance tasks associated with a book of business that includes a transactional group of opportunities Minimal regional travelling.