Our client is one of the fastest growing security companies in Asia for Managed Security Service Provider.
- Engage customers to understand the security challenges and IT security requirements.
- Advise on the relevant security solutions or services based on customer’s requirements.
- Architect and design security solutions such as network and web application firewalls, network or host intrusion detection/prevention systems, Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM), etc., to ensure security, high availability, interoperability and smooth operation.
- Present Professional Security Service (PSS) offering to customers including:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Source Code Review
- Security Architecture, Policies, Standards Review
- Security Awareness Training
- Prepare technical proposals, tender documentations, presentations, technical briefings, and conduct follow-up discussions with customers
- Support post-sales activities (if required) which include but not limited to project management, solution implementation and support.
- Provide internal training to Sales Team.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge and Skills):
- A minimum degree in IT or a computer-related or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant technical experience in InfoComm Security role
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight schedule.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience and knowledge of pre-sales in IT security domain
- Must have a high degree of interpersonal, presentation, and technical skills
- Business Development Skills
- Proposal Writing skills
- Experience in hands on Government tender bidding
- Any professional certifications of security products (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, etc) will be advantageous
Any of the professional IT Security certifications such as CCNA, CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, OPST, ACE, EnCE, ISMS Lead Auditor and/or SANS series certification (GCIA, GCIH, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB, GREM, GXPN) will be advantageous