Our client, one of most innovative cloud company in the world,is growing their Asia presence at a phenomenal rate, leading the next paradigm shift in cloud computing. They are looking to hire an exceptional Cloud Storage Business Lead to lead and manage their storage partnerships with the leading ISVs and technology partner firms across APAC.
Your responsibilities will include managing and execution of the strategic plan and partner program for our top partners focused on the Storage/Data Management market segment. He or she works with the Global Business Units (BU) owners who are responsible for the overall partner strategy for each BU, which include aligning go to market plans with our top consulting and technology partners along with supporting programs that are focused on driving demand in the segment.
As a senior leader on the APAC partner team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption by owning the partner strategy and execution of our Cloud Storage business. This role will work closely with product teams, partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, and our sales teams. Our client's customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses and this leader will be helping to dramatically accelerate innovation and adoption on the cloud offerings.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in technology partnerships and cloud solutions along with strong business development, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and technical challenges to help build and convey compelling value propositions for customers and partners.
The candidate should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with prior solution and program successes.
- Be the subject-matter expert for the Storage BU including a knowledge of the top ecosystem partners with a primary focus on storage hardware partners and back-up/recovery/archival ISV partners
- Own the execution of the strategic plan for each market segment, which includes aligning with partner development managers who manage our top technology and consulting partners responsible for managing larger storage workloads.
- Working with partner development managers, build C-level relationships with our top partners and generate interest in new programs focused on storage and data management.
- Help prioritize investment in partners who focus on providing disk-to-cloud storage and data management solutions to drive incremental results for both client and selected partners
- Own and execute go-to-market and routes-to-market plans that have clear and measurable ROI models
- Support the definition and deploy the requirements and benefits of the Partner Network (APN).
- Work with cross functional groups including training and solutions architecture to build enablement programs that allow strategic partners to develop capabilities and achieve proficiency according to clients competency standards where applicable.
- Work collaboratively internally to drive new solutions to market with our product management, solution architect, and professional service teams
- Work collaboratively with our consulting partners to create solutions that combine our top technology partners with packaged implementation services
- Identify and develop high-potential APAC Storage and Data Management ISV's for Fast-Track development and funding.
- More than 10+ years of business development, enterprise account management, or product management experience
- Strong experience in managing large global partners to build and roll-out global programs and campaigns appropriate for their goals
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization, and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within a partner ecosystem
- Knowledge and experience in storage solutions and data management strategies, with particular interest in back-up and recovery and data archiving
GOOD TO HAVE
A candidate with a demonstrated history of success in APAC-level enterprise sales or partner management with storage hardware provider, or data management ISV.