The Australia-based ANZ Regional Channel Sales Leader prospects, secures, manages, and expands our client’s channel partners, prospects for direct mid-market and large enterprise end-user accounts, and sells to mid and large service providers in the ANZ region. The ANZ sales leader is responsible for hitting regional expansion targets and sales quotas for our client’s products and services.
The Australia-based ANZ Sales Leader will also be responsible for implementing and executing our client’s channel strategies, programs, and channel marketing initiatives. The job will require at least 40% travel availability.
- Proactively expand our client’s channel program through aggressive prospecting, qualification, and recruiting of new channel partners. This will include VAR’s, integrators, managed service providers, and agents, among others.
- Successfully sell solutions directly to traditional mid and large wireline service providers.
- Coordinate sales, support, and management personnel to successfully navigate a very complex sales, certification, and deployment process.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships among key personnel within the SP’s.
- Proactively expand SP sales program through aggressive prospecting, qualification, and recruiting of new SP’s.
- Provide sales training to SP and channel sales organizations, and coordinate technical training resources to ensure the SP and channel are appropriately trained and prepared to successfully prospect, market, and sell products and services to its enterprise customer base.
- Successfully sell our client’s solutions through service provider partners and enterprise channel partners to end-customers, leveraging partner resources.
- Coordinate sales, support, and management personnel to ensure partners meet their sales and support objectives of our client’s solutions.
- Hit regional sales objectives and quotas for all assigned partners.
- Manage and mitigate potential channel conflict between partners through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements, licenses, and commitments.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships among key personnel within the channel partners.
- Coordinate and participate in channel partner events and presentations.
- Should be a tech savvy and media-trained presenter that can evangelize and deliver high-impact presentations to mid and large service providers and enterprise channel partners.
- Must be experienced and driven to spearhead our client’s sales initiatives, including aggressive pre-sales, business and ROI modeling, commercial negotiation of complex contracts, coordination of a diverse mix of human capital resources, and executive selling.
- Proven background in successfully driving sales; historical performance of consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales quotas and objectives
- Extensive sales experience in WAN networking equipment, SaaS, and services, which ultimately are sold by service providers to their enterprise customers.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to establish rapport and credibility over the phone, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Proven experience and success with Major Account selling. Experience mapping out executive and organizational structure with strategic selling expertise to maximize probability of sales success.
- Exceptional presentation skills; ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and management.
- Experience with CRM sales tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong time management skills - ability to multi-task.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- Expect 50% travel.
- BS/BA degree.