Our client is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. Our client delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
Our client is looking for a result driven and collaborative sales leader to lead our team of Account Executives across ANZ. This is a leadership position and you are required to create a common vision for the team and lead them towards high growth and success. You are expected to create an inclusive work environment, lead by example and promote behaviors aligned with Our client Culture and values. This is a hands-on sales leader role and you will have to take lead to build trusted relationships with customers / partners. You are also expected to have strong territory coverage skillset and able to create and execute against a business plan that defines account, territory and potential revenue clearly. Being part of the Asia Pacific & Japan leadership team, you will be expected to be a strong team player to work closely and collaboratively with the APJ functional leaders to win as an APJ Team. The ability to develop good and influential relationships with the channels ecosystem within the region is critical to the success of this role.
- Lead ANZ sales team to own and hit/exceed sales targets within the assigned territory
- Develop and execute a business plan for the ANZ region
- Create and execute against a business plan that defines account, territory, and potential revenue
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline for future expansion of the team
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team in strategies to drive closure rates.
- Conduct weekly revenue forecast meetings with the Account executives.
- Maintain a positive, results driven team environment
- Inspects and tracks key productivity metrics (e.g. revenue attainment, stack rank, forecast accuracy, current pipeline, etc)
- Assess current coverage model and build a partner plan to cover accounts within the region.
- Ensure that appropriate partner resources are mapped to the partners and develop a strong working relationship with the key stakeholders in the partner community.
- Enterprise Solution Selling Experience, security subject matter expertise will be a big plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant people management experience in managing diverse sales teams.
- Strong territory planning and execution ability. Able to demonstrate ability to balance account management with business development into net new customers. Know how to grow a territory
- Strong Multi-tasking ability, independent and possess a positive attitude.
- Strong presentation and communication skills as well as the ability to present in front of large group and/or executive audiences
- Able to demonstrate strong time management, tasks and customer management skills.
- Creates an inclusive work environment that promotes commitment, creativity and optimal productivity for all direct and matrix team members
- Willingness to travel