Job Role: Product Manager (Singapore)
With who: Our client is a regional distributor focusing on security and value-added IT products
- Responsible for promotion and sales for specific security or networking products (dependent on candidate’s background)
- Liaise with and develop relationship with principals, strategic accounts. This development of the partners is to be achieved through sales and pre-sales enablement activities.
- Provide exceptional customer service and strive to exceed customer expectations in accordance to the Service Level Agreement.
- Regularly check in and manage partner's performance through monthly and quarterly reviews and incentive programs.
- Implement a successful pipeline management program through building and monitoring sales pipelines to ensure continuous fulfillment of these sales enquiries
Ideal skills and qualifications
- Have tertiary education or working experience within the field of Information Technology and Computer Science
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in Channel Sales Management or related experience in the networking, security or unified communication solutions industry.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Meticulous, dynamic and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, result-oriented, independent yet also team-player