Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
To meet market demand, we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, fast paced, high performing Solution Sales Engineer who will work alongside our account managers to create and maintain long lasting customer relationships. The successful candidate will have a strong AI/ML technical background in Software Engineering, Professional Services, or Advisory and be an outstanding communicator to business and technical users.
Domain knowledge in Financial Services, Government, Insurance or Healthcare is preferable. A working knowledge of Robotic Process
Automation or other automation tools is preferred.
The most critical function of our Sales Solution Engineers is to design and develop appropriate Solutions with following responsibilities:
- Develop Solution Designs for potential initiatives
- Collaborate closely with Professional Services to complete the solution delivery
- Document the client’s process and estimate efforts of proposed automation
- Negotiate POC scope and success criteria with clients
- Provide technical support for client installations including local (laptop) and virtual machine deployments and verification of test environments, access, data, etc. necessary to conduct POC.
- Build and test bots on-site in front of clients and answer questions throughout
- Code respective POC solutions using multiple technologies
- Support account manager in preparation and presentation of POC results and demonstration
- Debrief sales and record notes of client interactions and potential opportunities
- Participate in onsite and remote customer meetings in support of account managers to deliver custom product demos, answer technical Q&A, engage in solutioning discussions and overcoming technical objections.
- Prepare and maintain technical sales collateral to support discussions with client’s enterprise
- architects, infrastructure and security teams.
- Requires 50-75% travel
- More than 5 years of experience in Enterprise Software serving Mid-Market to Large Enterprise clients in Sales Engineering, Advisory, Customer Support, or Professional Services
- More then 5 years of experience with AI, NLP, Robotic Process Automation or Business Process Automation
- More than 5 of Solution Design and Technology Architecture
- Coding experience in respective AI/ML domains
- Rapid prototype development.
Experience, education, training, or knowledge should include:
- Multiple languages and domain in NLP, AI/ML
- MS Office Products
GOOD TO HAVE
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or Master Degree PHD in Data Science.
- Process Knowledge in Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare or Government preferable
- Delivery of AI and RPA program preferable
- Any Azure, AWS, Google, Workfusion, Abby, Kofax, Blue Prism, AA experience is preferable
- Business process automation tools such as Workflow or Case Manager is preferable
- Cloud and virtualization architecture and infrastructure (e.g., VMWare, AWS, Azure)
- UI based and advance automation technologies (preferred, not required)