Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
You evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how the company products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. Sales Engineers work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales teamas the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- The Sales Engineer will also provide post-sales support, including identifying any issues that may arise after installation which include but are not limited to additional user training, software problems, and on-site visits to experience and mitigate customer concerns
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; specifies engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of “The Company” products and services.
- Prepares cost estimates by evaluating processes, plans, and related customer documents; consults with architects, other professional and technical personnel.
- Sales site surveys for evaluation and documentation of existing infrastructures in order to furnish accurate quotes and engineering documents to support a successful build process.
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)
- Design solutions utilizing “The Company” best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Provide training over the web or in-person
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Experienced and self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales,preferably with 5-10 years relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering.
- Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql
- Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Automation experience a plus
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning a huge plus