Our client is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
- Involve partner enablement and high touch sales activities. You will drive the partner’s onboarding and education and act as a trusted advisor to shape the value proposition and vision for target account sales.
- Lead technically-oriented meetings
- Respond to RFI/RFP and security questionnaires
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Build and present customized demos
- Support POC for the strategic accounts
- Liaise with the Professional Service team
Our client is seeking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent oral and written communication skill to join our pre-sales team in Singapore. As a relatively new entrant into the APAC RPA market, we are experiencing rapid growth, providing the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career as they contribute to our exciting story.
- More than 5 years of presales experience in enterprise software products with proven track records. (eg ERP, CRM, BPM, EAI/ETL)
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, workunder own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Possess a strong desire for self-improvement and advancement with a strong and active interest in technology and innovation
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- Knowledge of API and Data-interchange development (SOAP / REST / XML / JSON)
- Knowledge of AI integration (eg IBM Watson, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of IaaS and virtualization technologies (eg AWS, Azure, Citrix, VMware)
- Business level+ in English
- Good documentation skills
GOOD TO HAVE