Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
The Company is looking for a Partner Enablement Manager with a strong technical background who enjoys client facing roles. The ideal candidate will also possess very strong logical, analytical and communication skills.
As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading partners and channels. You will champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will show how the company products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide. You will closely with our Partner organization (Channels to be more specific) to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
- Engage, activate, enable, ramp up and manage partners in implementing solutions in Robotic Process Automation space using Automation Anywhere.
- Define the optimum partner engagement methodology and standardize globally.
- Track and chart the ROI and value of partnerships
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the partner firm to create maximum value.
- Own delivery of client engagements delivered by partners and manage high CSAT levels.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of RPA implementation projects and initiatives
- Creation of optimum technical solutions in the context of the client's environment, requirements, and resources.
- Lead client interactions with various IT teams including, architecture, security, administration during pre-sales, post-sales, during implementation and post implementation
- Provide architecture guidance to the team working on RPA products/projects with a strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security
- Own & develop RPA Body of Knowledge (BoK) and manage training and partner technology accreditation of RPA team members
- Own & develop the certification programs for all the partners.
- Own & develop the hand-holding phase for building the Centre of Excellence (COE) at the partners' location.
- Work with internal teams which have a mix of architects, automation engineers and review requirement design and solution design as well.
- Above all a mission-driven individual with the drive and motivation to achieve results consistently.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA,.Net & Software Products etc
- Experience in evaluating various technology products and developing expertise in underlying technology and architecture
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, client-server architecture, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment is desirable
- Experience in non-Robotic automation technologies such as BPM and OCR / Extraction engines is desirable.
- Experience in product development environments is strongly desired.
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts is a must
- Should have managed large programs with partners from an enablement perspective
- Should be able to build C level relationships with partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle customers, partners, escalations etc. Ability to converse with senior leadership at customer locations is a must
- Program management professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in program management techniques preferred.