Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
- Design solutions utilizing The Company's best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customer.
- Building feasible solutions/Applications for the clients.
- Provide training over the web or in-person.
- Understanding the technological pain areas of prospective customers and creating a “Proof of Concept” - a solution to fit their needs and budgets
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of The Company products and services.
- Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
GOOD TO HAVE
- 3+ years of programming experience/Knowledge in C# and/or Java/.net/Visual Basic
- Experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization. Must have strong technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Strong project and relationship management skills
- Willing to travel up to 40-50% of the time to client locations