Our client is one of the market leaders leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better.
The Renewal Sales/Cloud Transformation Manager is responsible for managing a medium team or several teams of phone sales professionals to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals and generate sales pipeline in multiple Client’s solutions and/or product lines. The Renewal Sales Senior Manager thoroughly understands Client’s overall go-to-market model and maintains highly engaged relationships with the Channel Partners, Customers, and Field Sales Management in their sales region. the Renewal Sales Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing that their team is effectively generating and supporting the sales opportunities of their assigned area, including effective working relationships with Field Sales and Channel Partners.
The Renewal Sales Senior Manager is also responsible for driving the professional development of their Sales staff, including mentorship, training, and performance evaluation. The position requires the ability to effectively delegate some day-to-day oversight to Team Leads as well as multi-task between team members in their support of different clients, sales opportunities, and other initiatives. Acts as an enabler to remove both internal (Client) and external (customer, partner) roadblocks and help their staff resolve challenges in support of sales opportunities.
The individual will also play a key role in our transformation to the cloud. You will be identifying market segments to upsell our offerings with value-added features which includes moving the on-prem installed base to cloud.
This is a leadership role within the APJ Renewal/Cloud Transformation Team. You will be expected to be a Strong Team Player across ANZ markets as well as key initiatives across APJ region.
- Leads Renewal Sales ANZ team in consistently following the sales methodology and best practices, as well as using Salesforce.com as a system of record.
- Provides ongoing mentorship to sales reps on prospecting techniques for securing new clients, key account management, and general account maintenance. Work with team leads to ensure sales reps are properly trained and proficient in our sales methodology.
- Owns & works with the Field Teams in developing our Cloud Migration Strategy
- Conducts periodic reviews of business including sales call activity, lead follow up, account reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual sales rep; personnel issues; and personal/professional developmental opportunities. Help identify and communicate competitive losses/wins across the sales team(s). Work with team leads to manage reps to expectations.
- Assesses skill sets and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to team members in order to meet objectives, reinforce sales methodology and provide guidance on career path direction. Implement personal development plans for individual team members.
- Guides reps on how to manage key relationships with principals at select partners and work closely with the Regional Managers and CDM’s in setting objectives for IS.
- Implements processes that will keep the sales leadership team current on the status of all sales activity on an on-going progress. Acts as a point of escalation for customers and partners and assists renewal sales strategies.
- Monitors sales team(s) productivity in support of their account and territory development. Uses system reports (phone time, leads called, etc.) and manager listening rights to document team’s performance and coach them on areas the need improvement.
- Ability to assess customer information, identify and address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively.
- Provides direction and expertise to the team(s) and participate in cross-selling initiatives
- Manages an appropriate pipeline and forecast
- Obtains weekly sales forecasts from each renewal sale rep and team(s) and prepare a management level revenue projection for the current month, quarter and year. Manage and coach reps and sales managers to ensure accurate and timely forecasts which are reflected in Salesforce.com.
- Creates and discusses new ways of segmenting the business by customer size and partner type with peers
- Maybe involved in Global Transformation Project(s)
- Experience in inside sales telesales of complex technical business solutions in the enterprise space and strong understanding of business drivers for Line of Business solutions within enterprise organizations.
- Self-motivation, self-management and professionalism with advanced organizational, negotiation, problem solving skills and team building skills.
- Advanced level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge and a solid understanding of Client competitive domain and technologies.
- Able to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Client delivery infrastructure solution strategy for the specific technical area and coach sales engineering teams on the same.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally. * Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Cloud Transformation experience is a bonus
Good to have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of inside sales telesales sales management experience preferably in the Information Technology industry