The Company has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions for over 100 years. They have met with an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-management solutions. Their company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. They drive advantages for their clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise.
The Cloud division provides secure hyperscale public cloud migration and infrastructure management. This team is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, and recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
- Leverage our data expertise to offer infrastructure deployments on a private, hybrid and public Cloud basis, and seamlessly migrate workloads across deployments
- Leverage our unique combination of IT and OT experience to help customers offer outcome-based IoT / XaaS solutions
- The Cloud Services Sales Principal will work closely with other Sales team member and Services team members to grow and manage service and solution business. Responsible for positioning cloud migration, app modernization, data analytics and managed service offerings to achieve desired client outcomes. Success in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.
- Positions their Cloud’s offering by understanding the customer’s key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry Serves as the the Cloud services Expert and cloud thought leader on the selling team for credibility and effectiveness.
- Clearly identifies customer cloud strategy and associate business. Determine how our Cloud solutions and delivery models can support customers achieve their business goals.
- Accurately and regularly forecasts services pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- More than 7 years experience working in the high tech industry within a technology discipline
- More than 3 years prospecting, selling solutions, and closing business for technology and/or cloud services programs
- A proven and consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company or an IT Consultancy
- Knowledge and practical experience of IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics, managed services and data management including storage, integration, and security products
- A top performer in presenting service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes
- Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs) Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar degree required