Our Client is a fast growing company across Europe, Middle East, and APAC with HQ in Boulogne-Billancourt .Focused on launching cybersecurity start-ups in Europe, Middle East, APAC and NA. Activities cover classic distribution (financing and logistics) as well as added value services (marketing, sales, technical support, services.
- Manage operations for order processing sales order (SO) and vendors purchase orders (PO)
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Ensure Customers SLA are met
- Review performance of local Operations team on a regular basis, set-up and monitor corrective actions when necessary
- Monitor local and regional operations KPIs in close relationship with APAC Finance
- Monitor and clean-up backlog on a monthly basis
- Review and develop operations controls and guidelines to ensure strict control over operations flows
- Monitor inventory record and monthly cycle physical count, explain inventory discrepancies and process with corresponding inventory adjustment in respecting the DAM.
- Monitor countries’ compliance with local customs (permit licenses, etc)
- Respect Group compliance policy for dual use type of products, report gaps in compliance.
- Oversee importation and inbound freight costs with alignment with Group policy
- Elaborate Strategic plan for the region (3 years vision)
- Participate actively in the new ERP implementation (CORE Project)
- Propose investment plan for future growth and / or Productivity improvement.
- Sponsor Kaizen & 5S methodologies for continuous process improvement and productivity optimizatio
- Ensure local subsidiary have the best talents in Operations to meet EXN standards / Participate in recruitment when needed
- Promote our Global Deal Desk (GDD) capabilities across the region
- Set-up the Regional logistic Hub in Singapore in coordination with Group Logistics Director
- Propose and execute new supply chain services and technical added value from the different DCs.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in operations, warehousing, transportation, Import/Export, order management and some back-office functions
- Knowledge in ERP / WMS system a plus
- International Trade Compliance
- Travelling is required