Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
- Build and Lead a distributed, org of Professional Services who serve as our implementation experts in Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation space using The Company IQ products.
- Chart and implement customer’s Cognitive journey falling in line with RPA from inception or an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model.
- Takes an end to end leadership role for Cognitive and RPA related initiatives/projects for customers.
- Own delivery of client engagements and manage high CSAT levels across India and/or APAC.
- Build and Lead a distributed, org of Professional Services who serve as our implementation experts in Robotic Process Automation space using The Company Product.
- Define the optimum program management and getting started methodology and standardize across engagements globally.
- Select, build and develop the team by recruiting, training, defining staff development areas and providing ongoing feedback, coaching and training.
- Execute strong business practices to drive effective use of consulting methodologies within the team to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Improve customer's adoption of "The Company" technologies and provide superior customer experience.
- 10-12 years of work experience, 10 years’ experience in software professional services in a product implementation environment, 3-4 years’ experience people management experience
- Deep understanding of software technology in an enterprise environment. Experience across the entire software development lifecycle from requirements to support.
- Strong customer facing skills with an ability to guide the client at a strategic and tactical level
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to meet strategic goals
- Ability to present complex technology concepts to senior executives in an understandable way.
- Prior experience in automation technology would be a plus
- Above all a mission driven individual with the drive and motivation to achieve results consistently, no matter what the odds.
- Have experience of multiple full scale deployments experience.
- Flexible and Agile enough to gauge the customer’s requirement changes and do the necessary course corrections as and when business demands.
- Up to 60% travel required for this job