Our client is one of the global leaders in the Cybersecurity space over the past decade, serving Fortune 100 companies globally.
They are looking for a passionate, self-driven and energetic Solutions Engineer for Presales in Singapore. You will combine technical knowledge with sales skills and are ultimately responsible for the technical win during the sales cycle. You are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and you will be working closely with the sales and product management team to advocate for their solution. You must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess superior communication and interpersonal skills as you will be required to build relationships across multiple levels of the organizations. You must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Technical pre-sales
- Technical Win of opportunity
- Technical Process & Escalations
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing relationships within prospective accounts and current active customer.
- Presenting CyberArk’s technical value proposition effectively
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ensuring the success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Creating and Designing the CyberArk Solution
- Convey requirements to Product Management teams
- Support from a technical perspective, CyberArk and partner seminars and industry trade shows
- Develop technical knowledge of CyberArk and associated technologies
- Assume the role of a mentor to other solutions engineers when appropriate
- Create training content for the SE organization when appropriate
- MIS/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 6 - 10 years of presales experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and operations with some knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Strong presentation and communication skills as well as the ability to present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements
- Operational experience with LDAP Directories, and LDAP Authentication methods
- Enterprise application authentication experience a plus (i.e., .NET, Java, CLI)
- App Dev experience and scripting knowledge preferred
- CISSP or SANS certification a plus
- A smart, bold but humble attitude to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the organization.