Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. There are now one of the market leader in RPA technology with operations in over 10 countries.
- Achieve, as a team, the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Work closely with founders and other executives to draw sales and business development plans for revenue growth and market penetration, progress/status updates and make sure the Sales is aligned with the business goals
- Forecast numbers, provide thought leadership to the team, give the team individual targets and help them achieve the same.
- Recruitment for growth
- Maintain positive work environment and culture, keep the team motivated
- Exemplify salesmanship
- Work with Various teams to plan the next sales strategy
The Individual would ensure a smooth functioning of the below day-to-day activities of sales teams:
- Managing the Revenues of the respective vertical of the Company
- Check with the Day to day operations and calendars of sales team
- Executing the Management Plan at the Team Level on regular intervals.
- Manage effective Inter – Department Communication
- Removing sales bottlenecks with timely intervention in the sales process – client interaction, Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs, persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery, negotiating proposals and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs on behalf of team member, managing and interpreting customer requirements -speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects Helping the team with generating technical sales proposals and contracts (Statement of Work, Services Proposals)
- Ensuring a the sales team is maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM and established internal communication systems
- Working with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Developing support material for other members of the sales team
- Experienced and self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales
- Deep, broad knowledge of automation technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 5-10 years relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Provide training over the web or in-person
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.