Role: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Palo Alto
Our client is an industry leader within the field of identity as a service. Their solutions include identity verifications with products such as cards and ID scanning for mobile and web transactions. They are headquartered in Palo Alto, California and operate globally.
They are looking for someone who apart from technical prowess, has a keen eye for detail, customer-oriented, hands-on, effective communicator and driven problem solver.
Day to day activities include:
- Lead all levels of technical support cases (e.g. basic user questions, issues requiring more in-depth technical knowledge)
- Investigate problems experienced by customers, examine incident tickets and analyze log files to discover root causes for each issue and respond with a solution
- Manage technical issues and incidents to completion involves periodically working standby hours
- A lot of teamwork. Whether with Engineering team on all escalated technical issues and Development teams to resolve incidents.
- Create clear and effective communication channels while working with internal teams (developers, operations, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders) and customers
- Report bugs, product gaps and incomplete documentation to improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct internal training for Support and internal teams.
- Perform technical certifications of customer integrations before launch
- Take on customer-facing documentation and actively contribute to both customer knowledge base
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Technical Support role within Saas space
- Understand how to tackle Web and Mobile applications, APIs and source code
- Experience with log file analysis.
- A plus if you are familiar with Zendsek, JIRA and Salesforce
- Would also be a plus if know some coding (not a deal breaker)
- Proactive, forward thinking, problem solver so as to see through and create improvement in workflow and efficiencies
- Thrive in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization (yay to different time zones)
- None of these scares you: “Fast paced” OR “matrix structure” OR “AGILE environment”
- Excellent analytical, quality and conceptual skills
- Effective communicator in spoken and written English
- It is desirable if you have a constant curiosity to learn and a fast learner
- Have a structured and detailed approach to work plus a hands-on mentality
- You can be both team player + perform individually
- Never slowing down and seek continuous personal development
- Available for standby hours when required