Our client is an international provider of SAP solutions in the areas of data management, automated testing, system management and System Landscape Optimization (SLO). They are a Visionary Niche Player in the current “Magic Quadrant for Structured Data Archiving and Application Retirement.”
They help companies across the globe to run their SAP system landscapes in a smooth, modern and effective way providing solutions for data management (offload/ tier/ data model replication), housekeeping and archiving and are connecting the SAP world & SAP HANA speed with Cloudera scalability.
- Proactive and structured sales actions in the APAC region using direct & indirect sales methods
- Generate new license revenue with focus on new businesses
- Generate a strong and reliable APAC direct sales pipeline of new and advanced opportunities, at a size and quality that will convert into plan achievement
- Extend the recurring revenue base through focus on subscription license model as well as an increase of maintenance rates
- Responsible for effective lead sourcing (cold calling, emailing, referrals etc.), opportunity development and deal negotiation
- Strategic collaboration in virtual account teams with focus on global enterprise accounts
- Close cooperation with Channel Management to drive and close indirect sales opportunities
- Work with strategic sales tools; e.g. Blue Sheet or Account Plan
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customer
- The scope of responsibilities and projects will range from daily operational to long-term strategic.
- A creative, forward thinking and proactive in problem solving sales person.
- A trusted advisor on sales actions, strategies, establishing credibility and partnership with customers and prospects.
- 6+ years of previous sales experience in IT (software) sales and entrepreneur/start-up mindset working in small team.
- Professional communication skills with eloquent spoken English.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Software Application Solution Sales experience.
GOOD TO HAVE
- APAC working experience
- SAP knowledge is an advantage especially SAP HANA.
- Other language skills (i.e. Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia / Indonesia…etc.)