Our client is an US MNC headquartered in Redwood City, California, that specializes in internet connection and related services. It is the one of the leading global colocation data center provider and it operates 175+ data centers in 44 major metropolitan areas in 22 countries on five continents.
Building Customer Relationships
- Builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts/prospects.
- Facilitates customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews and Leads Executive Briefings on occasion.
Leveraging Internal Partners & Channel
- Leads and drives coordinated sales approach with the extended sales team (Sales Engineers, Solutions Architect, Customer Care, SSA, Commercial Solutions, Sales Operations, etc.) and external partners (Reseller, Strategic Alliances, etc.)
- Leverages network of peer representatives in strategic alliance and reseller partners to map and penetrate accounts.
- Understands business drivers of accounts and leverages strategic alliances and reseller partners to penetrate accounts.
- Researches and documents detailed understanding of customer business and organizational landscape on select accounts as needed.
- Develops account plans focused on maintaining/growing accounts on occasion.
- Drives coordinated selling approach and account planning with global counterparts
- Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements and recommends to "The Company" solutions.
- Leads sales pitch delivery, leveraging SEs where appropriate; adapts pitch to customer needs and persona.
- Sells full suite of "The Company" offerings to include global footprint.
- Leverages external partners to drive solution development in new areas/prospects
- Addresses high churn risk customers leveraging internal resources and external partners
- Facilitates customer contract renewals and negotiations to protect revenue
- Leverages internal resources to understand customers contractual obligations around notice periods, renew terms, "The Company" exposure
- Monitors and maintains status of opportunities in SFDC, following the principles of forecasting
- Identifies at risk accounts, expiring contracts and forecast churn
- Prioritizes list of accounts/prospects for short and long-term pursuit to achieve assigned sales objectives and provide accurate forecasts
- Coordinates with Opportunity Development Team on a strategy for lead & sales opportunity qualification.
- Pursues highest propensity prospects, fills the funnel with opportunities; pitching prospects and leveraging industry contact sand partners.
- Prospects account base to sell global platform and exporting outside of country
- Leads commercial offer and contract negotiations, leveraging internal resources as needed to obtain best commercial terms possible.
- Understands commercial levers and problem solves to make initial recommendations on deal structure.
- More than 3 years’ of experience in Technology sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred.