Role: Technical Support Professional
Location: Shoreditch, London, UK
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Client: US Saas Company (HQ – Palo Alto)
Reporting to: Global Product Support Senior Manager (based in US)
Hey you there!
- Do you thrive in an international startup?
- Are you an experienced technical support professional who thrives solving problems and educating others in your team and customers?
- My client has offices in California, London, Europe and India and this role will be part of their Global Technical Support Team.
- They are looking for someone who apart from technical prowess, has a keen eye for detail, customer-oriented, hands-on, effective communicator and driven problem solver.
Day to day activities include:
- Lead all levels of technical support cases (e.g. basic user questions, issues requiring more in-depth technical knowledge)
- Investigate problems experienced by customers, examine incident tickets and analyze log files to discover root causes for each issue and respond with a solution
- Manage technical issues and incidents to completion involves periodically working standby hours
- A lot of teamwork. Whether with Engineering team on all escalated technical issues and Development teams to resolve incidents.
- Create clear and effective communication channels while working with internal teams (developers, operations, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders) and customers
- Report bugs, product gaps and incomplete documentation to improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct internal training for Support and internal teams.
- Perform technical certifications of customer integrations before launch
- Take on customer-facing documentation and actively contribute to both customer knowledge base
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Technical Support role within Saas space
- Understand how to tackle Web and Mobile applications, APIs and source code
- Experience with log file analysis.
- A plus if you are familiar with Zendsek, JIRA and Salesforce
- Would also be a plus if know some coding (not a deal breaker)
- Proactive, forward thinking, problem solver so as to see through and create improvement in workflow and efficiencies
- Thrive in a multicultural and geographically diverse organization (yay to different time zones)
- Excellent analytical, quality and conceptual skills
- Effective communicator in spoken and written English
- It is desirable if you have a constant curiosity to learn and a fast learner
- Have a structured and detailed approach to work plus a hands-on mentality
- You can be both team player + perform individually
- Never slowing down and seek continuous personal development
- Available for standby hours when required