Our client is Asia’s Leader in providing Noise, Vibration & Heat Management solutions.
This position is responsible for the overall management of operations consisting of manufacturing, Engineering, Warehouse & Logistics, NVH, Material & Planning, Purchasing, QA and Quality system.
- Manage and handle operation efficiency on target and planning.
- Handle production planning, manage production process.
- Monitor all production planning schedule, process and procedures, also recommend the improvement to achieve the optimal operating efficiency.
- Prepare and manage budgeting plan and forecasting, production cost& forecasts, work in process to support operating efficiency, productivity continuous improvement, stock, and progress together monthly report.
- Handle and manage manpower planning, and other production resources under production plan and budgeting.
- Manage all areas of operations, QA, Material & Production planning, Quality System and related function to ensure production process to meet the target.
- To recommend and implement managing policies to ensure Manufacturing Division able to achieve the highest performance to support the Company’s business.
- To train and improve staff capability to accomplish the defined duties and responsibilities.
- To ensure all work orders are planned and utilized the most efficient resources available, to achieve the commitments.
- To fulfill customer requirement with good delivery and quality product through well internal coordination.
- To implement cost management effectively and established acceptable quality level of works, to achieve lowest production costs expense.
- To control monthly cost to achieve targeted profit margin.
- To develop and enhance the core competency of the manufacturing process to meet the company objective and growth.
- To monitor and resolve outstanding issue.
- To ensure finished goods are shipped to customers on time in the right quantity.
- To exercise good discipline to all Manufacturing Division included regular performance appraisal and work plan review.
- Any other assignments as directed by President.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or any related fields.
- At least 5-10 years experienced and at least 5 years experienced in Managerial Level.
- Good English proficiency level.
- Good proficiency level in Computer skill (Microsoft Office).
- Strong Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Proactive, Initiative, Result-Oriented, Business Mastery.
- Employee development and performance management skills. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments. Ability to work under pressure and strong team building.